Skilled Nursing Care in Towson, MD
Skilled care delivered with compassion.
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, recuperating after an illness, or require long-term nursing care, the skilled nursing staff at Chestnut Green can provide the personalized care you need. The small size of our skilled nursing facility in Towson, MD and high staff-to-resident ratio allow us to give you or your loved one the attention you deserve.
The quality of our care has earned a 5-Star rating — the very best — from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. U.S. News & World Report has also named Chestnut Green one of the best skilled nursing homes in the country.
Engaging activities enrich your life.
We nurture mind, body and spirit with a full slate of activities every month.
Service and amenities include:
- Choice of a private or semiprivate suite in a warm and intimate neighborhood setting
- Delicious restaurant-style cuisine
- Dedicated, licensed health care professionals on duty 24/7
- Medication management
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health-related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- Cultural, social and educational activities
- Basic cable, telephone and all utilities included
To learn more about our skilled nursing facility in Towson, MD, get in touch.
Skilled Nursing Frequently Asked Questions
What is skilled nursing?
Skilled nursing is for seniors who need more care than assisted living provides but who don’t need to be hospitalized. They may be recently discharged from the hospital and need post-acute care to regain their strength and function. Or they may need long-term care for a chronic condition. At Blakehurst, we provide around-the-clock skilled nursing care on-site at our top-rated Chestnut Green Health Center. We also offer social and recreational activities geared to resident interests, along with a variety of wellness and exercise programs.
Is skilled nursing at Chestnut Green Medicare-certified?
Yes. We’ll work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
Do you accept direct admission?
No, Chestnut Green Health Center is available exclusively for Blakehurst residents.