Senior Living Careers and Jobs in Towson, MD
Join our team.
If you’re looking for a career with a strong, supportive team doing meaningful work with an appreciative community of seniors, consider being a part of the Blakehurst team. You’ll join others who’ve quickly found that Blakehurst is the kind of place where people decide to build a career. We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits plan and opportunities to learn and grow.
Working at Blakehurst
Blakehurst Job Fair
Featured Job Opening – Nursing Home Administrator
Ready to make a difference? Join our team as the Nursing Home Administrator at Blakehurst. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director in the overall administration of the Community. You will supervise the operation of the service departments, with primary emphasis on the 79-unit health center and handle special projects for the Board of Directors/Owners and the Executive Director. In this position, you will:
- Assist the Executive Director in maintaining licensure and certification of the Community and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain positive relationships with representatives of government agencies who survey and inspect the Community.
- Promote and maintain a working relationship with the Community health delivery system.
- Conduct health center physical inspections and perform evaluations for the state board of health.
- Ensure that corporate compliance and HIPAA directives are implemented and monitored.
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of two to three years of management experience in a health care or life care community environment and an active Nursing Home Administrator license in Maryland. The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a BS or MS degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management, or another closely related area. Some background in financial management, a thorough understanding of federal and state laws related to the operation of the community, and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically will be of great benefit.
If you are seeking an organization that gives back, you’ll love working here. Our principles and hospitality promises define our company culture, and there are many opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of seniors. If you are interested in applying for the Nursing Home Administrator position, please email your resume to Lindsay Surovy, LCS Corporate HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.